Friday 12 November 2010

Location Recee

This is my location recee, where im going to be shooting all of my stories. The story which I will go deep into is the astroturf pitch.



This location shot establishes the story that will reported on shortly about the infrastructure of Stoke Newington School. The picture shows the top of a bridge.




This is a shot of the primary school that will be in my news programme. The story will be about the school being rated the highest school in Hackney borough.



This is a shot of the leisure centre I will be filming in my in my news programme with reports that this location will be used as a venue in the 2012 Olympics.



This is a shot of the Olympic emblem representing its importance hackney, the local area.



This shows the church in stoke Newington that will be using to explain the story of the pope having a secret visit to the most attended church area.



This is a shot of the astroturf pitch I will be talking about in my main story.

No comments:

Post a Comment